Thursday, January 7, 2010

Well there has been a LOT going on lately! Everest is now 7.5 months actual, and 5 months adjusted. He is doing wonderful! Rolling from belly to back, and from back to both sides(doesn't QUITE get over to his belly yet). Playing with toys like crazy! He now reaches for your face when you hold him. and he can "sit" for a few seconds when you put him in position! We had our first tooth pop through I found it yesterday! He put my finger in his mouth and it wasn't just gums! What a big big boy!
We had a very nice christmas, but it was A LOT of running around. With all of our familes it was go go go for 4 days. We enjoyed spending time with our familes though. Everest got a little stressed, because we didnt have normal naps during the holidays, but I think he is back to normal.
He has had a slightly stuffy nose, but I think that is due to the teething.
Jason and I are in the process of planning our ceremony/reception for our freinds and family. We originally got married at the district justice. It is a lot of work!
The NICU surivial kits are underway and going well! I have about 10 put together right now to take up. My good friends at Kindercare have put a donation box at the center, so hopefully we will get more help!
Here is a link to the news cast done on the survival kits.
http://www.wgal.com/video/22041263/index.html
Below are some pictures from Everest on Christmas morning at home. He was very excited to see his Giraffe "bike"! haha What a silly, happy, beautiful, miracle he is!








1 comment:

  1. I found you through the Cox Quads...my twin daughters are around the age of your son and were born at 29 weeks and spent 48 days in the NICU. They were born July 31...so are just about 7 months actual and just over 4 months adjusted...I noticed your post about the Early Intervention program...we have that here in FL too and our girls just were evaluated. One of our daughters qualified for services while the other did not at this time. I look forward to keeping up with Everest's growth...he's a cutie :) Love his smile!

    ReplyDelete